Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Yes! To Fairer Votes

I've recevied the following email from the "Yes! To Fairer Vaotes" campaign looking for Organisers in the East of England. Whilst I fully support the Campaign I'll be working with local Liberal Democrats in favour of a "yes" vote.

If anyone is interested in running the Campaign from a non-political persepective feel free to sign up, I'll happily work with anyone to ensure a Yes vote in May!

Andy Pellew


Yes to Fairer Votes

Hello,

My name is Stephen Robinson -- I'm your Yes campaign regional organiser.

I am here to help Yes campaigners like you to build your own campaigns so that East England says "Yes" to AV on 5 May 2011.

Your leadership will be critical to this effort. Right now, I am looking for local organisers to help build the campaign where you are. Will you take up the challenge and join me?


Lead the Yes campaign in your area

The Yes campaign got off to a fantastic start on Bonfire Night, with people coming together at events across the country. Now we need organisers in your area to keep up that momentum.

We have just under six months to make sure that the country is ready to seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

This is your chance to make a difference to the Yes campaign and change the future of British politics. Click here to find out more about becoming a local organiser and how you can help make East England say "Yes":

http://www.yestofairervotes.org/lead-your-campaign-East

I am really looking forward to campaigning with you for a new way of doing politics!

Best wishes,

Stephen Robinson
East England Regional Organiser
Footer