Saturday, 8 January 2011

New On-line Planning Complaints Form

Cambridgeshire County Council, as the local minerals and waste planning authority, has recently introduced an on-line form for reporting breaches of planning control.  You can use this from to report breaches of planning control which relate minerals or waste activities, and County Council developments within Cambridgeshire.

To access the complaint form please follow the steps below.

Alternatively you can access the form by following the following steps;

Log onto the County Council’s web site at

You should now see the website’s home page.  Under the heading Browse Categories, which is on the left hand side of the page, select the subheading Environment.   This will open the Environment home page.  In the bottom right hand corner of this page you will see the heading Planning and beneath it is the subheading Report a breach of planning control.  Click on the subheading to open the form and follow the instructions provided.

You can still report breaches of planning control which relate minerals or waste activities and County Council developments by telephone or in writing using our contact details below.

0345 045 5200 - Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm excluding Bank Holidays.
01223 715529 - Monday - Friday 9am to 4.30 pm

Strategic Planning
Box CC 1213
Shire Hall

Please also note that the County Council is only responsible for enforcing breaches of planning control which relate to county councils developments and minerals and waste planning matters.   All other breaches of planning control should be directed to your local District or City council.