Friday, 22 April 2011

E-Cops - Your weekly news 22-APR-2011

To refer to my last E-cop, a nuisance motorcycle had been driven on foot paths in Bar Hill area, I am pleased to say that these youths have now been located and have had visits to their home address in presents of their parents. 

They have had warnings by myself and PCSO Whiteman on this occasion. If they continue to cause a nuisance in the village, it could cause them to get their motorcycles seized by the police and a heavy fine.

On Thursday 7th April, I had a report direct from the Primary School in Bar Hill. Three local youths were seen to jump the gates into the school premises without any reasons. Youths were captured on CCTV behaving in an anti social manor.

I have completed the relevant enquiries and have located their address. I and PC Reeves will visit and make them aware that they were committing an offence by trespassing into School premises. Because the School does not want to make a formal complain this time, the youths will get verbal warnings from us. 

On Sunday 3 April between 09:45 and 10:15, there was a report of criminal damage to a vehicle parked in Tesco car park, Bar Hill. Unknown person(s) have keyed the front offside door panel of a white Audi. If you were nearby and saw this happen, please drop me a line.

On Monday 4th April, I and PC Reeves have conducted speed checks in Scotland’s Road, Dry Drayton. 
Two vehicles were stopped by PC Reeves, and were advised of their speed through the village.

I and PC Reeves have carried on with our dedicated high visibility patrols in the village, and we are happy for you to get in touch with us, if there is anything that you might need to bring into our attention.

Thank you

PCSO 7009 Bujar MANI
Histon Neighbourhood Policing Team