Friday, 30 September 2011

E-Cops - Your Weekly Update 30-SEP-2011


On Thursday, 29th September, we received a report of burglary in a dwelling in Stonefiled, Bar Hill. Police were informed and located a man in his twenties trying to gain entry into property via the back door. Police carried out the necessary checks on this man and discovered that he had permission to be there. The man used to live at the property and had returned to collect his possessions.

There has been a report of criminal damage to the Parish Council notice board in Bar Hill. It is unknown exactly when this occurred, but it has been some time this week. It is believed that youths playing football could have damaged the notice board. If you were in the area and saw this happen, please let me know.

I have had reports of youths playing football in the green area close to Bar Hill Primary School, where they climb the fence to get their football back. I have come across these youths during my patrols and have advised them to ask the care taker of the school if they need to get their football back and not to climb the school fence. This is for their own safety and to prevent any damage to the fence.

On Thursday, 29th September I carried out speed checks opposite Hollytrees in Crafts Way, Bar Hill. As a result four motorists were seen travelling in excess of the speed limit. Warning letters for speeding will be send to the home addresses of the registered keepers.

I have had a report of drivers parking on the zigzag lines outside the Primary School in Dry Drayton. During my patrols I have paid passing attention to this area and have advised a number of motorists regarding their parking, although I did not come across any illegally parked vehicles.

On Wednesday, 28th September I carried out speed checks in Scotland Road, Dry Drayton. As a result 2 motorists were seen travelling in excess of the speed limit. Warning letters for speeding will be sent to the home addresses of the registered keepers.

I hope this information is useful, if there is anything that may need my attention in your village, please contact me either by telephone or simply by replying to this email.

Kind Regards
PCSO Bujar MANI
Histon Neighbourhood Policing Team