Sunday, 16 October 2011

E-Cops - Your weekly news 16-OCT-2011

We have had a report of criminal damage occurring in Thruffle Way, Bar Hill between Wednesday 12th October, and Thursday 13 October. It is believed this took place during the hours of darkness when an unknown offender(s) has thrown a tin of white gloss paint over the front door and windows of a property in this location. If you have any information about this incident, please contact me.

Between Sunday 8th October, at approx 13:30, and Monday 10th October at 07:30 October, there was been a burglary in the City Crematorium, Dry Drayton where an unknown offender(s) entered a garage and stole various items. I have completed the relevant enquiries but unfortunately, due to the lack of evidence, the crime has now been closed.

On Monday 10th October, there was a report of burglary at the Menzies Hotel, Bar Hill. An unknown offender(s) has forced entry into a storage unit and removed various items of equipment.

This week I have focused my patrols and door to door surgeries in Bar Hill, and I am pleased to say all was in order.

On Thursday 13th October I attended the Dry Drayton Village Hall coffee morning to chat with members of the public about any concerns or issues that may have.

I also carried out speed checks in Scotland Road, Dry Drayton on the same day and I am pleased to say no motorists were seen travelling in excess of the speed limit.

Kind Regards

PCSO 7009 B. MANI
Histon Neighbourhood Policing Team