Friday, 25 May 2012

E-Cops - Your Weekly News


'Good news'

There has been no crime reports for Bar Hill ward since my last E-cop message.

On Wednesday, 16th May ,there was one incident report drug related in The Fox Pub, Bar Hill. One male was searched by the police and cannabis was found on him. He was banned from the Pub, and was issued with a formal cannabis warning.

I have completed various foot and vehicle patrols on day and late shifts, paying attention mostly to the Bar Hill Skate Park engaging with youths making use of the area. I have also assisted colleagues with crime enquiries in Papworth Everard.

Some good local news, on 15/05/12 a search warrant was carried out at an address in Willingham, two persons were found to be in possession of small amounts of suspected Herbal Cannabis.

I have been out and about conducting further speed checks in Scotland Road, Dry Drayton. As a result no motorists were seen travelling in excess of the speed limit.

If you wish to report any other crime, suspicious behaviour or activity please ring our non-emergency number, 101. If you believe that a crime is in progress please ring 999. I also welcome anyone to contact me directly by emailing bujar.mani@cambs.pnn.police.uk if you wish to let me know of any issues you may be experiencing.

Kind regards
PCSO Bujar MANI
Histon Safer Neighbourhood Team