Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Bar Hill Skate Park ... Survey Delivery!

So tonight I started delivering the leaflet shown to the right (which contains a link to the online survey, and the opportunity to fill out the survey on paper) to Bar Hill Residents. I spent a little over an hour delivering and managed to cover Foxhollow, Acorn Avenue and Almond Grove.

I plan to deliver the leaflet with the invitation to the survey to every household in Bar Hill prior to the December meeting of the Parish Council.

Here's the link to the survey again;

http://goo.gl/BBMKT8

If you'd like the PDF (it's A4) for printing and circulating it's available here (via Google Drive) - please feel free to circulate this as widely as you can!

If you'd like to help me deliver these leaflets (always willing to accept help!) please drop me an email at; andy.pellew@gmail.com (or call me on my mobile, 07814 871752).

I have also contacted the clerk at the Parish Council to request some of the necessary information (like the Parish Constitution!) in order to apply for grants to get the project to replace the skatepark started ...

Bar Hill Delivery Progress - 26- Nov - 2013